Whistle while you Work... OUT!
Posted on 20 April 2015
The 7 Benefits of Listening to Music While you Work Out!
1. Music is a GOOD kind of distraction.
2. It ups your effort.
3. Music puts you "in the zone".
4. A good beat can actually help you keep pace.
5. Music can elevate your mood. Making you happier to be working out.
6. It makes you want to move.
7. Singing along will place stress on your resipratory system, making your workouts more effective.
So put on those giant noise-cancelling headphones and listen to your favorite song. Find a band that you can't live without, or just put your MP3 player on shuffle and get to it. No matter what your style of music, it can help you getting leaner, meaner and you might have a little fun getting there.
Follow Us on Instagram @lyfe_tea