Top Black Friday deals for fitness fanatics
Posted on 23 November 2016
Most people won't start thinking about fitness until the new year, but you can score some serious savings this weekend on a number of the hottest running watches and fitness trackers. These are the deals fitness fanatics need to check out:
Note that a majority of these deals begin either on Thursday or Friday and run through to Monday.
Discounts on all Fitbit trackers
- Fitbit Charge 2: Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Sam's Club will all be offering the brand new Charge 2 for $130 (down from $150). This is a great deal on our favorite overall fitness tracker.
- Fitbit Flex 2: Walmart will have the Fitbit Flex 2 for $70 (down from $100). The Flex 2 is a great low-key fitness tracker. It's also the only swim-proof Fitbit.
- Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Sam's Club will have the Alta for $100 (down from $130). This is essentially a Charge 2, but with a slimmer body and no heart rate tracking. :
- Fitbit Blaze: Best Buy is offering the Blaze for $150 (down from $200). This is Fitbit's fitness smartwatch. In addition to tracking steps, heart rate, sleep and workouts, it can display notifications from an iPhone or Android phone.
Great deals on workout headphones
This weekend is a great time to score deals on fitness headphones from name brands like Boseand Beats.
- Best Buy and Target will have the Powerbeats2 on sale for $90 (down from $140). These Bluetooth headphones fit well and can withstand the hardest workouts thanks to its sweat-resistance. :
- Best Buy will have the SoundSport for $40 (down from $100). This is a good deal for a pair of well-liked in-ear headphones, but note that this model doesn't include an inline remote with a microphone for making calls. :
The slideshow below includes the top Black Friday deals we have found across all categories. You can see our entire Black Friday coverage by clicking here.
Great Deals on Detox Tea Programs
What better time to start thinking about weight loss, than right after stuffing yourself with... well... stuffing.