Revitalizing Lyfe Waters
Benefits of Infused Waters in combination with a Teatox (Tea Detox):
By adding your favorite fruits, vegetables, and herbs to water, your body can utilize the vitamins and minerals naturally. This will help keep your body properly hydrated and functional during your detox.
An infused water can help replenish nutrients and to a degree, add some calories back into your system. By using some of your favorite flavors, an infused water will also help on the diet. 6 to 8 glasses of water per day is the standard recommended intake of H20, and very boring. Infusing water with your favorite fruits and vegetables will make it more palatable. Interesting enough, once on a routine of preparing infused waters, 80% of people surveyed, continue the practice even when off diet as it becomes preferred.
A Few recommendations when preparing homemade infused waters:
1. Use Organic Foods when available. If not available, remove the rhine prior to infusing. Why? To try and eliminate the chance of drinking 6 to 8 glasses of pesticides per day.
2. Prepare water 1-2 hours prior to drinking at room temperature or 3-4 hours if refrigerating.
3. To regenerate ingredients & make your water go further, add water when 1/2 empty.
4. Dump your container after 3 days and wash thoroughly.
5. When following the DETOX- Meal Plan & 90 Day workout plan, refer to the Detox section and follow the guidelines of the 14 & 28 Day TeaTox.
9 of the Absolute Best Detox Water Recipes:
*Results may vary*